Advanced Micro Peripherals Releases 4 Channel H.264 Encoder for miniPCI express
The nanoH264-D4 is a 4 channel H.264 encoder on a single miniPCI-express card. The nanoH264-D4 provides a powerful and flexible solution for capturing and compressing 4 analog video inputs at full size and at full frame rate to either H.264 of M-JPEG encoding standards.
The nanoH264-D4 also features 4 audio inputs allowing high quality real-time video and audio capture and compression from NTSC/PAL/RS-170 video sources for storage to disk and transmission over Ethernet networks.
The nanoH264-D4 is supported by comprehensive SDKs that minimize development risk and shorten time-to-market for applications in video streaming, recording, or routing. The SDKs are available for popular operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- 4 channel standard definition video encoding to H.264 from NTSC/PAL/RS-170 composite inputs
- 4 channel of Audio Encoding
- Real-time 4 x D1 H.264 Encode at full frame rate
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Encoding (ISO/IEC 14496-10)
- JPEG Encoding (ISO/IEC IS 10918-1)
- NTSC/PAL preview output
- Super Low Power operation (less than 4W)
- Very small footprint miniPCI-express form factor
Advanced Micro Peripherals Inc.
149 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Tel: +1 212 951 7205