Rugged Dual HD-SDI H.264 Encoder for PC/104-Express
The H264-HD-2SDI is an ultra low latency Dual channel H.264 encoder available on a single PC/104-Express form factor board. It allows system builders to easily add high definition HD-SDI video capture with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) encoding to their embedded PC equipment designs.
The H264-HD-2SDI accepts 2 SDI sources, supporting input video resolutions from 480p60 up to 1080p60. In addition to video, the H264-HD-2SDI offers extraction of KLV (MISB 0605.3 compliant) embedded data contained within the HD-SDI signal. The video and metadata are synchronized and transferred to the host system over the PC/104-Express bus.
The powerful H.264 encoding engine supports ultra low latency full frame rate encoding of two HD video sources at up to 1080p30. In single channel mode, the H264-HD-2SDI can encode at full 1080p60 and perform stream duplication of the video input to provide multiple encodings of the same input.
- Dual channel encode at up 1080p30
- Single channel encode at up to 1080p60
- Dual SDI input
- KLV extraction from SDI sources (MISB 0605.3 compliant)
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) encoder
- Ultra Low Latency technology with a latency below 40ms
- Intra-refresh to improve bandwidth utilization
- Multiple encodes of same input with different settings
- PC/104-Express form factor
- Drivers for Windows and Linux
Advanced Micro Peripherals Inc.
149 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Tel: +1 212 951 7205