Rugged Electronics Enclosures for Small Form Factor Payloads in Harsh Environments
When sensitive electronics demand unfailing protection from the elements, you need an equipment enclosure that will stand up to the rigors of extreme temperatures, high shock and vibration and ingress protection from water and dust. Elma’s Type 53 platform does all that. Following in the tradition of our extensive line of enclosures, this rugged extruded aluminum small form factor box is ideal for PCI/104 or COM Express board stacks.
With versions for one to four board stacks, the extensible chassis design is intended for use in protecting boards in harsh environments for payloads supporting PC platforms, networking infrastructure or I/O specific multi-functional computers. The Type 53 may be purchased separately for use with your board set or you may choose to work with Elma's experienced integration team to tailor a board set from our best in class partner lines and our selection of carrier cards and power supplies. Enhanced thermal solutions can be custom configured to meet your exact requirements.
Put Elma’s 30 plus years of advanced electronic packaging experience to work for you.
- Small lightweight construction for SWaP constrained applications
- Extensible design for multi-board stacks
- Custom front panels to suit your specific I/O sets
- Optional IP67 for extended ingress protection
- Custom colors for your intended purpose
- Superior cooling performance
- Concentrate your design efforts on core functionality
- Create a branded look for your product line
- Extensible design addresses multiple projects with common packaging
- Benefit from Elma’s extensive environmental design experience