Rugged Networking Solutions for Mobile Applications
Cisco certified rugged, mobile routing and switching plus the packaging and integration know how of Elma
Elma now offers a range of rugged, embedded networking and edge computing systems designed, for deployment in harsh environments. Our NetSys family of products incorporates the reliability and unmatched performance of Cisco’s IOS® Software complemented by Cisco Mobile Ready Net capabilities. Each system features variations of Cisco Embedded Services routing products including Cisco's board form factor agnostic 5921 software based router or the PCI/104 based 5915 router and 2020 switch for mobile applications. NetSys enables highly secure data, voice, and video communications to stationary and mobile network nodes across wired and wireless links.
System packaging can be customized to meet a wide range of environments common in critical infrastructure requiring secure and reliable network connectivity in industrial, commercial, military, homeland-security, and emergency-response applications.
- Intel CPU
- High port count configurations
- High capacity removable storage bay
- Rugged design, IP67 rated
- MIL-STD- 704F & MIL-STD- 1275D compliant power supply
- High ports count allows use in large network infrastructures
- Radio Aware Routing and Mobile Ad Hoc network support enables fast and secure connectivity for mobile users outside the reach of fixed networks
- Edge compute capability off loads improves network performance in data intensive applications
- Cisco IOS software familiarity minimizes training expense
For a more complete view of our line of products visit our website at www.elma.com