Data Translation Announces Low Cost USB Data Acquisition Board Ideal for OEMs
Module provides two 20-pin connectors to accommodate all I/O signals without an enclosure
MARLBORO, MA September 22, 2008 − Data Translation announces an OEM version of its popular DT9812-10V low cost USB module. The DT9812-10V-OEM is the newest addition to the Companys ECONseries of low-priced modules and provides two, 20-pin connectors to accommodate all I/O signals without an enclosure. This allows the user to embed this low cost board into their own system.
“Feedback from customers indicates that USB is being used not just for stand-alone plug-and-play data acquisition but also in system configurations as well,” said Fred Molinari, President and CEO. “By offering an OEM version of one of our most popular low-cost USB modules, we are offering the customer an inexpensive solution for their data acquisition system needs.”
Key Design Features of the DT9812-10V-OEM:
• Ultimate flexibility with 8 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, 16 digital I/O (8 in / 8 out), and one
32-bit counter timer
• Independent subsystem operation at throughput rates up to 50 kHz
• Signal range of +/- 10V on both the analog input and analog output
• Generate sine, rectangle, triangle, or DC waveforms with the analog outputs
• 12-bit resolution for both the analog input and analog output subsystems
• Easy signal connections with two 20-pin connectors for all I/O signals
The DT9812-10V-OEM ships with a full complement of software to get you up and running quickly. You can develop your software in .NET, Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual C++, Visual J#, or you can use one of our ready-to-measure applications. Measure Foundry application builder can be used to create powerful test and measurement applications without writing any code.
Pricing and Availability
The DT9812-10V-OEM is priced at $349 and is shipping now.
About The Company
Data Translation Inc. www.datatranslation.com designs, manufactures, and distributes highly accurate data acquisition hardware and software products for PC-based measurement systems including easy-to-use USB modules.