Orion Technologies introduces the PCI7620. A PCIe 104 Fourth Generation Intel(r) Core(tm) i7 Single Board Computer
Flexibility & Performance
PCIe 104 Fourth Generation Core™ i7
The Orion PCI7620 single board computer (SBC) is the industry’s most flexible, rugged, high-performance multicore SBC in today’s embedded marketplace.
By incorporating the power of the Intel® Fourth Generation Core™ i7 and the unparalleled complement of I/O, this SBC can be adapted to practically any Military, Industrial or Commercial application.
The PCI7620 is available in multiple levels of ruggedization, from commercial temperature air cooled to extended temperature.
With 8GB memory and 64GB SATA, 4 Gigabit of Ethernet the low power PCI7620 design has streamlined high-speed processing in a small form factor.
The PCI7620’s four Gigabit Ethernet ports, two Serial ports, up to four USB 3.0 ports, HDMI and WiFi or Bluetooth make it ideal where low power and high performance is a must!
• Intel Fourth Generation Core™ i7 dual core processor
• Stack down type 2 PCIe/104 connector
• Four 10/100/1000 Ethernet (Base-T) ports
• Two x4 PCIe 2.0 and four x1 PCIe 2.0
• Two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports
• Two RS-232 Serial ports
• Two SATA 6 Gb/s ports
• HDMI Video Connection
• Optional Wifi or Bluetooth
• Up to 8GB DDR3L-1600 memory on-board
• Up to 64GB SATA NAND Flash on-board
• Linux, Windows, VxWorks 6.9 support
• Expected less than 13W typical power consumption
• Rugged Extended Temperature Options available