AAEON’s NanoCOM-BT Type 10 CPU module is a cutting-edge product that provides high performance and low power consumption in the embedded market. NanoCOM-BT adopts the latest Intel® Atom™ N2000/E3800 processor. The system memory deploys with onboard DDR3L 2GB or 4GB memory. In addition, Intel® I210 supports 10/100/1000Base-TX that allows faster network connections. This model applies three PCI-Express (x1), one LPC bus, and one SMBus. Moreover, two SATA 3.0Gb/s are configured on the NanoCOM-BT. NanoCOM-BT also equips six USB2.0 and one USB2.0/3.0 bus for flexible I/O expansions. The display of NanoCOM-BT supports LVDS/DDI simultaneous/dual view display. This brand new COM Express Module is developed to cater to the requirements of Automation, Medical, Ticket Machine, Transportation, Gaming, KIOSK and POS/POI applications, to name a few.
- Q-Service Plus helps our customers reduce time spent on troubleshooting while expediting the development process, thus shortening time-to-market of new products. Q-Service Plus benefits include cost savings, risk reduction and “at your service?? support from AAEON’s US-based design and field engineers.With Q-Service Plus, AAEON is committed to and GUARANTEES:
- Quick circuit review of your carrier board within 5 business days
- Quick preliminary troubleshooting feedback within 1-2 business days
- Quick BIOS modification within 5 business days
- Quick compatibility & reliability de-bugging resolution within 3-5 business days