The new multicore SBC A25 from MEN offers up to 16 independent CPU cores, a variety of I/O options and an FPGA-based VMEbus interface. The board is already used by the Swiss research institute CERN in the world's largest particle accelerator due to its extreme computing power.
- Intel Xeon D-1500, up to 16 cores
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 DRAM soldered, with ECC
- 64-bit VMEbus master and slave interfaces
- Front I/O: 3 Gb Ethernet, 2 USB 3.0, 2 COMs
- Rear I/O: 2 Gb Ethernet
- 1 PMC/XMC slot
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)