The Orion PCI7620 is a single-board computer (SBC) that uses Intelís fourth-generation Core i7 chip and complement of I/O, which is adaptable to military, industrial, or commercial applications. The SBC is available in multiple levels of ruggedization, from commercial-temperature air cooled to extended-temperature rugged use. With a dual-core i7 processor and 4 GB/DDR3 memory, the PCI7620 enables high-speed processing in a small form factor. The PCI7620ís 4 GB Ethernet port, two serial ports, two USB 3.0 ports, and six USB 2.0 ports is aimed at low-power, high-performance applications. Other features include stack-down type 2 PCIe/104 connector; four 10/100/1000 Ethernet (Base-T) ports; 12 lanes of PCIe 2.0 (two x4 and four x1); two USB 3.0 ports and six USB 2.0 ports; two RS-232 /RS-422 serial ports; two SATA 6 GB/s ports; three independent video display ports; and up to 4 GB DDR3L-1600 memory with on-board Linux, Windows, and VxWorks 6.9 support.
- Intel Fourth Generation Core™ i7 dual core processor
- Stack down type 2 PCIe/104 connector
- Four 10/100/1000 Ethernet (Base-T) ports
- Twelve lanes of PCIe 2.0 (two x4 and four x1)
- Two USB 3.0 ports and six USB 2.0 ports
- Two RS-232 /RS-422 serial ports